Cincinnati Get Ready
For the first ever – NeoCin! Created for those in the commercial design space, NeoCin is a chance to connect with national and regional representatives from major manufacturers, earn CEU credits, and become inspired with the latest design trends. Tour multiple showrooms. All under one roof – and all in Cincinnati!
The NeoCin 2023 Open House is from 10AM – 5:30PM and provides the chance to connect with national, regional and local furniture representatives. Find out what’s trending, get the inside scoop on new product lines and gain industry insights.
Designers Earn CEUs
Sharpen you design skills and business acumen with continuing education programs delivered by industry leaders. National representatives will be onsite to share their latest designs and answer your questions.
Color plays a major role in the decisions we make. From furniture, to interior spaces, to our brand. Discover the emotional ties we have to popular colors, and how to choose thoughtful colors for each application. Learn the science behind how we perceive and understand color.
This is a Lunch ‘N Learn!
- Discover human’s emotional ties to colors, and when to best use them
- Understand how to apply color theory within commercial office design
- Learn how color design can affect your brand, and your “ROI”
- One CEU accepted by IDCEC
Many influential business leaders around the world credit relationships as the reason for their success – and it’s easy to see why. However, remember all partners are first strangers. How you engage, grow and nurture these early interactions (or opportunities) is what determines the fruitfulness of your relationships. This one-hour CEU that shares strategies for creating powerful presentations and turning captivated clients into long-term partners.
- Presentations that Build Business and Inspire
- Begin with the Basics, But Don’t Waste Time
- Set the Big Picture. Tell a Good Story.
- Zero In on Their ‘Why’ But Don’t Forget Yours
- How Do You Sell Creativity?
- CEU accepted by IDCEC, AIA, ASID, IIDA
What drives furniture decisions in the commercial built environment? Key attributes are: Aesthetics, Quality, Craftsmanship, Safety, Performance, Health & Wellness, Sustainability, and Verification. Dive into each of these topics to understand their influence on the decision-making process for furniture in contract environments
- Understand the importance of original design, process controls in manufacturing, construction methods and how this impacts safety.
- Recognize how furniture contributes to the health and wellness of occupants including chemical exposure and ergonomics
- Evaluate important dimensions of planetary health, and the sustainability attributes associated with common materials
- Examine relevant certification schemes and how they contribute toward safety, wellness and sustainability of furniture products
- CEU accepted by WELL AP & LEED AP, HSW and AIA designation
11:30 – 1:00 PM This presentation includes lunch.
1:15 – 2:15 PM
2:30 – 3:30 PM
4:00 – 5:30 PM Complimentary food and drinks.
10AM – 5:30PM Meet with National and Regional representatives from HON, Sit-On-It, JSI, Artopex, Lacasse, Maverick, Three H, Ghent
Join Us For Happy Hour
Visit our Showroom
NeoCin 2023 will be held at the Office Furniture Source showroom [Get Directions]. Office Furniture Source is the only place in Cincinnati where you can visit multiple manufacturer showrooms all under one roof! HON, JSI, Artopex, Sit-On-It and more.
Get our monthly newsletter.
Get the latest trends and products to design incredible spaces! Enter your email below to signup for our monthly newsletter.